Saturday, September 24, 2011

MENGAPA MENCARI PUBLICITY MURAHAN???

Owh, i know not all ppl like what im writing here coz im not good in writing.. Yaa, i admit it... lalalala~~
But what i know u also know, this is my blog.. MY BLOG ok!! So, i can write / wrote / writing and so whatever here.. My wish k.. Hehehehe...

~~Enough~~

Topik on Saturday morning is publicity murahan.. Macam me la, nak upload few of my pics.. I had nothing to write coz me xde idea la in this blue morning...

What can i say " I LOVE BEING INFRONT OF CAMERA eventho im not a good poser or whatever especially in public.. macam malu la orang tengok...." =)

PRESENTING ME.....





My Mr. kuat perasan..hehehe....

P/S : Ok, till here.. kalau suka terima kasih, kalau tak suka pun terima kasih..Tajuk xde kaitan ngan entry... ~lalalala~

No comments: