Monday, March 14, 2011

JUZ D WAY U ARE

I hate love the way you are coz juz d way u r...
"When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are......."
that's d reasons why i love u so much...
nothing  much i can say bcoz it's so hard to find even 1 word to describe u...
so,juz let it be between me and u only...
coz only us know each other...
what u hate about me...
what i hate about u...
and
what u like/love about me...
what i like/love about u...
(anybody care about it????who cares??)
(ade aku kisah...????dalam erti kata bahasa melayu)
i dun care what ppl say as long as i know who r u...
n i'm happy wif u...
(titik!!noktah!!fullstop!!..jgn nk byk ckp..)
"Oh you know, you know, you know
Id never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same...."

tayangan bontot oleh si budak perasan!!tringin nk jd model bontot tp xde org nk amik.haha
so,sy lah yg tpkse ambil pic die.hehe

LUV U SO MUCH!!!

p/s: Luv u......BUDAK BUCHUK!!hehehe..
       dia saya punya sahaja yup!!sold out!!hahaha
       Saya mmg kuat merapu..hehe..sapa yg nak dgr saya merapu lagi?huhu
       

No comments: