Friday, April 29, 2011

MIZZ NINA FEVER...

U know Mizz Nina?? It's me!!! 
( Wow!!bajet i'm so gorgeous and popular la kan...huhuhu )

"Baby I never seen someone with your body
You make me wanna get a little naughty
Hey baby come and get me it’s all your’s
Baby, baby, tell me, what chu, what chu, waiting for........"
~(WHAT U WAITING FOR)~

Now, hit ur brain?? Remember dy?? Excellent!! hahaha..
My name is Nina too..(Sure all of u said "Apa kaitan??".. Sure la got k!!)
So, most of my colleagues keep on calling me "MIZZ NINA" now...
" When r u getting married wif Noh Hujan??"
What kind of question laa...
Now, one of the consultants also started to call me "MIZZ NINA"
and asked me..
" U know Mizz Nina?? her song?? Die orang ape ye??"
Am i a reporter??
huhuhu..but nvmind laa as long they col me by name...

Wow!! Mizz Nina fever spread dy...
Better watch out k!!!

p/s :  Aku ni byk nama org panggil.. But lately they also started to col me  "Nin".. What a funny name la??hahaha.. Normally ppl col me Farah, Nina, Na, Wanina.. Got 1 more but that only for my budak buchuk!!hehehe..

No comments: