Monday, May 2, 2011

SHOPPING DAYS..

2 days out wif Atiqah ( 30/04/2011 and 01/05/2011 ) * Sunway Piramid and Midvalley*...
Shopping days!! 
So,girls out there, what are u doing on this public holiday?? Let me share mine...huhuhu..

On 30/04/2011 : Me and tiqah went to Sunway as i said to her want to go shopping...
But at the end she's the one who bought so many clothes and shoes.. Me??Only shoes..hehehe..
Coz i'm a bit fussy about clothes..huhuhu..
Our shoes same pattern but different colour.. Mine blue, she: black... ( Ape bahasa aku guna..)
Then, me overnite at her house..huhuhu...
On 01/05/2011: Again me and Tiqah go shopping at Midvalley... She bought pants.. I also want that pants but my size finish dy.. *sob seb sob seb*...
I bought legging and dress....huhuhu...
( Then, my cousin , Farizul came and join us...)


hutz chicken

Sunway Piramid
2nd day, Fish Manhattan,Mid
Am I cute??hehe


P/S: This week x dapat jumpa my Budak Buchuk!! *sob seb sob seb*...

No comments: