Sunday, May 15, 2011

DOCTOR VS MONKEY...

The main consern here: "who is the doctor??" and "who is the monkey??"..

One particular doctor said nurses are monkey.. (Monkey is monyet @ beruk ok!!)
So, if nurses are monkey, that mean they also monkey laa rite?? Because monkey tak boleh assist doctor in anything but they can make ur life miserable!! 
Only monkey can fren wif monkey!! 
(Rasa mcm nk slap je pipi doc tu many times but nsb bek die xckp mcm tu kat aku..)

To the doctor all over the world pls mind ur word when u say sumthing.. 
(I'm not begging but its an order ok??)
Sumtimes ppl do mistake.. Sama la mcm doc juga.. Sumtimes when operation time, complication happen, u also duno ape nak buat and ask the nurses what u should do ok.. It's terbalik dy sbb doctor who is the one learn how to operate not nurses ok?? But nurses still can tel u what to do, how to do.. But u nvr say even a simple and most simple word " THANK YOU"..
If susah sgt that word u still can say "THANKS".. Pendek je kan??huhuhu..


FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE PLEDGE
I solemnly pledge myself before God and in the presence of this assembly, 
to pass my life in purity and to practice my profession faithfully. 
I will abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous, 
and will not take or knowingly administer any harmful drug. 
I will do all in my power to maintain and elevate the standard of my profession, 
and will hold in confidence all personal matters committed to my keeping and all family affairs coming to my knowledge in the practice of my calling. 
With loyalty will I endeavor to aid the physician in his work, 
and devote myself to the welfare of those committed to my care.

p/s : Florence Nightingale known as Lady with the Lamp and founder of the modern nursing profession as a trained profession.

No comments: